Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart admits to infidelity.

Kristen Stewart has issued a public apology to boyfriend Robert Pattinson after it was revealed she was having a fling with her Snow White and The Huntsman director.
The Statement reads: I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected, This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob" she then went on to say  “I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”
What makes this story even more scandalous is the fact that Rupert Sanders, the man she had the indiscretion with, is married with children.
When I first heard this story I thought, this can't be true, it was only Sunday that Robert and Kristen were seen at the Teen Choice Awards looking happier than ever, and like most other people, I just assumed this was another 'don’t believe everything you read' type rumour.
So what does this mean for Robert and Kristen? He is yet to make a statement regarding the matter, and I think it will be a while before he speaks out. It was only recently in a magazine article that he was gushing about his love for Kristen, so this news will have been devastating for the star.
Although what Kristen has done is wrong, we don't yet know the extent of this 'affair', and in no way do I agree with cheating, but I think they are a great couple, and I hope they can work things out.
The final instalment of Twilight just won’t be the same if they break up!
Here are some pictures of Rob and K-Stew from their time together over the last couple of years.


No comments:

Post a Comment