Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blondes Vs Brunettes: The stars that have been both.




Natalie Portman recently stepped out with gorgeous fresh blonde locks, and I think she looks fantastic. Even though we are all used to seeing her a few shades darker, her new look doesn't take much getting used to, and I must admit, I think I prefer her as a blonde. So what other Celebs have tried both looks, and which do you prefer?






Britney Spears.
Everyone that knows me, knows that I ADORE Britney, however, I was not a fan of her darker hair. Back when she was married with K-Fed, Brit ditched her beautiful blonde sun-kissed hair, for a darker look. Why...I will never know. However, she wasn't dark for long, and returned to her blonde roots, and has never looked back since. I'm so glad!




 

Emma Stone.
Emma Stone is the new 'It' girl in Hollywood, and I love her. For her role in the next Spiderman film she returned to her roots.  
she's a natural blonde, and I think she looks amazing. However, Emma Stone, looks great with darker/redder hair too, and I can't decide which I like best. I guess she's just one of those irritatingly gorgeous girls that can pull off almost anything.

Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian has got to be one of the most beautiful people on the planet.
She has natural beauty, but when she went blonde a year or so back, I was mortified.
I could'nt understand why she did it, she has unbelievable hair and she didn't need
to change anything about it. Her blonde hair didn't look right with her skin tone, and I was so glad when after just a few weeks as a blonde
she returned to her natural self. I would love hair like Kim's, and I hope she sticks to the dark hair from now on








Katy Perry
I was so shocked when I found out Katy was a natural blonde, because it doesn't suit her!Maybe thats because we are all so used to seeing her with jet black hair but in my opinion she should stick to what we all know and love her for, her gorgeous black shiny hair.






What other celebrities have been both blonde and brunette? Feel free to comment. Thanks for reading xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I think your right Katy Perry looks way better with her black her. It is surprising she's a natural blonde. Another celeb that's done both is Nicole Richie. I think she looks good with both but I actually prefer her as a brunette.

    Also I'm looking for a place on your blog to start following you but not having any luck. Am I having a blonde moment and just not seeing it? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your totally right, I think she looks much better as a brunette aswell.

    Nope your not being blonde, for some silly reason I hadn't added the option to follow! Its on there now tho, so would be great if you could follow. Thanks for your comment. xo

    ReplyDelete