Monday, November 12, 2012

The Kardashian Kollection hits Dorothy Perkins.


The Kardashian Kollection is here. The line, designed by Kardashian sisters, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, hit Dorothy Perkins stores in the UK last Wednesday. I love all things Kardashian, so when I heard that they were bringing their line to the UK I was sooo excited. At first I was a little shocked that their range was going to be in Dorothy Perkins, I have never shopped there before, but I guess that’s the whole point, to attract new customers that adore the Kardashians like me.

When I looked online at the range, I was pleasantly surprised by the price of everything, I expected it to be quite overpriced, but it’s really good quality, affordable stuff.  I do have one problem though…all the dresses seem to be tailored towards girls with amazing figures. Kim has been spotted out wearing dresses from the line, and obviously she looks stunning in them, but for the average girl, I think they would be quite hard to pull off. The majority of the dresses are ‘bodycon’ style, which is extremely hard to look good in, unless your tiny..like the Kardahians sisters. Other than that criticism, I think the rest of the line is great, there’s a lot of stuff I’ve got my eye on, and I particularly like the handbags and clutch bags they do and they do a gorgeous range of blouses that would be perfect for an evening out.

The line in the UK is not as large as the one in America, so I’m hoping that once it’s more established over here, they will introduce more stock. If you haven’t already had a look at what’s on offer, then you should, I’ve already got a few things added to my ever growing Christmas list. If you have a Dorothy Perkins gift card, you can use for money off  any of the 'Kollection', and even better, you can now use gift cards on line at
www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

What do you think of the Kardashian Kollection, were you impressed or not?

Thanks for reading.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment