Monday, October 29, 2012

This year’s hottest Christmas gifts…for girls.

I know this might sound scary, but Christmas is a mere 8 weeks away! Christmas will be here in no time, so it’s time to start thinking about what you want this year.  I’m not going to lie I already have a Christmas list as long as my arm, not that I will be getting most of it (a girl can dream though). But if you haven’t thought of what you would like yet, here are some of the most wanted Xmas gifts for girls this year.

 
iPhone 5
Okay so, pretty much everyone I know wants the iPhone 5 this year. I literally can’t wait for my Blackberry contract to run out so I can convert to the
iPhone side of life.
  Visit http://www.babysitters.net/blog/10-iphone-apps-to-use-for-christmas-shopping/ for all the latest iphone apps for Christmas.





Nikon Camera - £599
What girl doesn’t like taking pictures? Let’s be honest, we all love a girly day/night out full of picture taking, and having a sleek and stylish camera like this Nikon can only make it all the more enjoyable.








Satchel, Cambridge Satchel
Company - £105

We have all seen the advert right?  The company was founded in 2008 by Julie Deane and her mother Freda Thomas as a way to pay private school fees for Deane's children. Her colourful handmade leather satchels are all based on an original Oxford and Cambridge satchel design and aimed at school children, but met unexpectedly high demand as a fashion accessory. Now they are everywhere, you can get them from Harvey Nichols and Selfridges and they come in some amazing bold colours. I would love one myself for Christmas.







Gucci Premiere Fragrance - £64 for 50ml.
This is the new fragrance from Gucci, fronted by the gorgeous Blake Lively who just makes this perfume even more desirable. It smells divine and the bottle is really stylish. Need I say anymore?











GHD’s New Mettalic Collection - £135
I REALLY WANT THESE.  GHD have brought out a limited edition metallic range just in time for Christmas. They come in Gold, Silver or Red, along with a case that cleverly incorporates a handy heat-resistant mat.




New Kindle Fire - £129
The new Kindle Fire comes with an all new powerful processor, extra-long battery life, a huge amount of storage.  It has a "stunning HD display, and it’s been referred to as a better version of the iPad Mini.








Clinique 2012 chubby stick set - £30
I saw this gift set in Boots today and I think it’s great. It’s the perfect gift for a girly girl. You get five shades of Clinique's best-selling Chubby Sticks and they come in a beautifully designed pink box.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely post I want them all, especially the white Iphone 5 it's the first time I've seen it in white xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah i want the gold GHD's they look amazing. I got the GHD hair dryer for christmas its so good

    ReplyDelete