Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nivea's Express Hydration Primer

 I had seen this product advertised quite a few times on TV and I really rate Nivea products, so I knew I had to buy it and see what it was like. The best thing about it was that, it was on half price at Superdrug, and then I had points on my beauty card, so it only cost me 99p instead of £7.99.

So, I’ve been using this product for just over a week now, and I’ve got to say, I think it’s fantastic. Never mind all these daft overpriced primer’s from MAC and other expensive brands. I’m sure they are great, but so is this Nivea Express Hydration primer, and it’s a hell of a lot cheaper.

The product is described ‘an exciting innovation that brings moisture and priming benefits together. The Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer has a double action formula which can be used to provide a smooth base for make-up application, or can simply be used as a hard working moisturiser for long-lasting hydration.’ 

There are two times, one for Normal to Combination skin and a Dry to sensitive one. I bought the Normal to Combination and I’ve got to say, I think this is going to be something I regularly buy.  It comes in a 50ml pot, and it will last for ages, you only need to use a tiny amount for each application and it leaves your skin feeling super soft.  It absorbs beautifully into your skin, and it smells good too. It has a real fresh scent to it. 

 A lot of products never really fulfil what they say they are going to, but believe me this product does. My make-up still looks freshly done, even towards the end of the day.  Nivea’s experts say that it can also be used on its own to give ‘smooth glowy base’. Now I’m not usually the type to leave the house without any make-up on and I probably still wouldn’t, but it really does make my skin look really good on its own, without applying any make-up at all


If you’re like me and you don’t have a load of cash to spend on expensive primers and make-up products, then I urge you to buy this product! It’s still half price at Superdrug so don’t waste any time, and go out and get it.

Has anyone else tried out this product? What did you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love the sound of this! I think my mac primers started to irritate my skin so I'm looking for a new one <3 love your blog hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really, well I would definitely suggest going out and buying this primer then.

      Thanks for your comment. xo

      Delete