Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Zara Winter Collection.

 In the past I haven’t been a huge fan of Zara, and I very rarely used to shop in there, but recently, there stuff is amazing!

I went in the other day and they have so much gorgeous stuff for winter. They have a fabulous range of knitwear and cardigans, and a huge range of coats and jackets.

I’ve found it hard in the past to find a coat that’s both warm, and fashionable. I used to spend the winter months freezing my butt off because I didn’t want a big unflattering coat spoiling the rest of my outfit (sounds stupid, I know!) Anyways…I went into Zara, and I was spoilt for choice. I must have tried on about four or five coats that I absolutely loved and I spent ages in there mulling over which one to buy, before I eventually picked one.

I think that unlike a lot of high street stores, you do get very good quality clothes at Zara, all their coats and jackets look expensive, and most of them come in at around £60 - £70 which I don’t think is bad at all, especially when you will probably get so much wear out of it.


So I thought I would share my findings, heres some of the great fashion on offer there at the moment.

















If you don't have a Zara store near you, you can shop online at www.zara.com and orders over £50 come with free delivery.


xo

2 comments:

  1. I love zara sooo much, most my wardrobe is from there! I love the new coats they have in too, so snuggly but still look great :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep got some gorgeous stuff in there atm. Love it!

      Following your blog now xo

      Delete