Wednesday, November 21, 2012

All About BB Creams



For a while now, I’ve been seeing BB creams everywhere, and most recently noticed Maybelline’s new BB cream advertised on TV. I had no idea what is actually was, and if it was even different to foundation, so I thought I would do a bit of investigating.
 
Combining primer, sunscreen, tinted moisturiser and skincare properties, BB cream is a day to day product that will leave you with beautiful looking skin. Whether you have dry or troublesome skin, it’s perfect for everyone and gives your skin gentle, even coverage, without the heaviness of foundation. I change my foundation from summer to winter months, but BB creams are light and make your skin look gorgeous all year round.


It’s easy to apply and gives your skin a real lift. Throughout the day you don’t need to apply any foundation on top but for an evening look you can put on a layer of BB cream, followed by your usual foundation and you'll have flawless looking skin.

After trying L’Oreal Magique BB cream, I am a BB cream addict and I’m really eager to try other brands, the ones on the market at the moment are.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, £7.99

L’Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream, £9.99.

Garnier BB Miracle Cream - Oil Free, £9.99

Body Shop All-In-One Cream, £12

17 BB Blemish Balm, £6.99

MAC Prep and Prime BB Cream - £22

If you haven’t tried out BB creams yet then I would really recommend them, they leave your skin looking so much more natural than just using a heavy foundation does, and most of the ones on the market come at a pretty reasonable price.

Thanks for reading.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment