Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trip to London x


So, I know I haven’t blogged in a while, and I want to explain myself. I’m currently in my final year at Uni, so things are getting quite stressful at the minute. There is so much work to do, and it’s hard to keep on top of everything. BUT, I’ve got a lot of work done over the past few weeks, so I’ve now got some time to get back to my blogging!

For a new post, I thought I would tell you all about my weekend away in London. Me and 3 other girls went on Saturday morning for a weekend away for my friend’s upcoming 21st birthday and we had a brilliant time
(even though the hotel we stayed in was a bit of a disaster).



So on the first day we went to Madame Tussauds and had to queue for about an hour to get in! It did go quite quickly though, and it was worth it in the end. We did have a bit of an embarrassing moment though when we were all stood bitching at we thought was a real person taking a picture of one of the waxworks. They seemed to be taking forever to finish taking a picture, and we all got impatient and started ducking under the flash of the camera, only to discover, the ‘person’ was a waxwork when some girls walked passed laughing at us. Bit awkward to say the least. Anyway, here are some pictures of a few of the waxworks.










On the Sunday we got up early and went to the London Dungeons which was brilliant, but really scary at times. Anyone going to London for a sight-seeing trip, I would recommend you visit the dungeons, it’s well worth the money, and you can usually get 2 for 1 vouchers if you visit a Harvester restaurant.

We later went to Oxford Street to do a bit of shopping and we went to a shop I’ve wanted to visit ever since it landed in London a few months ago, Victoria’s Secret.  I absolutely adore their ‘PINK’ range and got myself a gorgeous hoody. My mums going to London at the weekend and I’ve already put my order in for some more stuff I’ve seen online.

I love London, and I always get a bit miffed when I arrive back in Leeds. Leeds it’s a decent city but, the shopping in London is like nothing else. I can’t wait for my next trip. So anyways that’s what I’ve been up to, I’ve also got some new products to review for you all, including Soap & Glory’s ‘No Clogs Allowed’ blackhead scrub that I will be writing up later in the week.

Thanks for reading, and look out for my next post. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment