Sunday, October 21, 2012

Birthday Treats - What I got for my Birthday!

Hi everyone! I feel like I have completely neglected my blog over the last few days, but I have a good enough reason…It was my BIRTHDAY on Thursday!! So as you can imagine, I’ve been out and about, celebrating…or rather drowning my sorrows over the fact I’m now 22! Arghh.

So anyways, I thought I would share with you all the cool stuff I got for my
birthday.

Firstly, my parents got me THE most AMAZING Juicy Couture bag from Harrods. I absolutely adore it, I like the fact that it’s not in your face like some Juicy bags are. I think it’s one of their more ‘classy’ bags, and it looks good with everything. I loveeee it.


I got some gorgeous stuff from my brothers too. My eldest brother got me this dark purple studded biker jacket from River Island. I’d actually been eyeing up this jacket for a while but didn’t have the money to buy it, so I was so excited when I got it.

My other brother Daniel got me a Hollister Jumper. I love all things Hollister, but the closest store it’s about an hour’s drive away so I never get the opportunity to shop there. 

My brother’s girlfriends always get me amazing gifts.  This year I got some Shu Uemura Make-up which is fantastic. I will have to review it at some point for you all. I also got a cute little top from Topshop, along with a necklace.







All my friends got me some lovely stuff as well. I got a Mac Giftcard, which is perfect as I’m in great need of some new Studio Fix Foundation. I also got a Topshop giftcard, which I can’t wait to spend. They have recently opened a huge Topshop in Leeds, it is massive, and there is literally so much stuff I want. 






And finally, my lovely friend Naomi, knows how obsessed I am with bright nail polishes, and got me some lovely Barry M, colours that are so yummy, I almost want to eat them. Can’t wait to try them.


So as you can see, I did really well. I got some lovely stuff and I had an amazing birthday.
Sorry for not posting anything new for a while,  But I will be writing a review on Nivea’s Hydrating Primer later on in the week,  so look out for that.

Thanks xo

2 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday!
    please add a google friend conect so i can follow- layout, add a gadget.
    pop over and say hi too so we can chat and i can find your blog easily because i can't follow it at the moment.
    laura x
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday presents you lucky girl. Sounds like you had a great time.
    Love your blog, I've just followed. Pop over and check out mine if you like :) I look forward to seeing more posts.

    Maddie xx
    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete