Monday, October 15, 2012

What's Inside My Make-up Bag?



Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation. £6.99
I usually like to get MAC foundation, however I seem to go through foundation like there’s no tomorrow, so for a cheap alternative I go for Rimmel Lasting finish foundation in ivory, as I’m naturally really fair skinned. I like it because it’s nice and thick and gives you really good coverage when you’re having a bad skin day. I apply it with my MAC foundation brush which helps give an even application. I always find that if you apply foundation with your hands, you tend to waste a lot and you don’t get it so even, so it’s always best to use a foundation brush.

 
L'oreal Lumi Pen. £8.49
I adore the Lumi pen, if you have read my blog before; you will have seen the post I did about it a few weeks ago along with how to get the best results and where to apply it. It’s so easy to use and really does make your skin look amazing.




L’oreal The touché Magique pen. £7.19
This is a Highlighting concealer pen much like the Lumi pen, except in my opinion, it’s not as good.  I bought it simply because highlighting pens tend to run out really quickly, they didn’t have the Lumi pen in the colour I wanted at the time, so I decided to try this out instead and soon realised it’s not half as good as the trusted Lumi Pen.


MAC Mineralize bronzer.  £19.95
I bought this recently and I love it, it’s the best bronzer I have ever bought. I got quite a dark shade, so I have to be careful when I’m applying it, but it looks amazing on.
 

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil. £2.99
I only started to pencil my eyebrows on about 5 or 6 months ago, and now I can’t get out of the habit. I got it in Hazel as I didn’t want ridiculously dark eyebrows that stand out a mile. I pencil it on lightly, and it just finishes my make-up off nicely, giving my eyebrows a fuller shape to them.



Rimmel Spicy Bronze Eye Shadow. £4.49I have literally been using this eye shadow for years. I, just can’t get enough of it. I have dark green/brown eyes, and it compliments them so well. I also apply it underneath my eyes instead of using eyeliner and it gives you a really nice smokey looking eye.



Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner in black. £4.49

I love this eyeliner, I have tried so many other liquid eyeliners and they have never been as good. I apply it on the top of my eyes rather than the bottom and the brush is the perfect size to work with. People often compliment me on how well I do my eyeliner, and it’s really because the brush is designed to the perfect size and isn’t too thick. It’s only a small product, but it lasts absolutely ages. If you use liquid eyeliner, but haven’t tried Rimmel, I strongly recommend you try it.





Max Factor False Lash Effect 24 Hour Mascara. £11.99.
This mascara really does give you a false lash effect. I am lucky enough to have quite long eyelashes anyway, but this mascara really does make them look amazing. Its Smudge and water resistant as well, perfect.


MAC lipstick in Crème D’ Nude. £14
I bought this at the same time as I bought my bronzer, I usually wear a quite a bright shade of pink on my lips, but fancied a change and wanted to go for a more neutral colour.
 The women behind the counter recommended Crème D Nude;
it’s a neutral colour that still gives a glossy finish. It’s really nice to have a change from the usual pink lipstick I wear, and it’s a colour I will definitely buy again.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is a awesome ID !

    Thankyou for that, great blog.

    Visit mine 2?

    Follow me?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete