Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013, The year of Celeb Babies



Happy New Year everyone! It’s a new year, and my new year’s resolution is to keep on top of my blog. I have so much I want to share with you all about new products I’ve tried and tested that I can't wait to share themwith you all. I hope you all had a fabulous NYE.

So 2013 seems to be the year for celebritiy babies! In November and December it seemed like everyone was announcing their pregnancies and for the most of them, it will be their first child. We all love a celeb baby, and they make so many headlines before their even born. Here are the most anticipated babies of 2013!

The first has got to be our Will and Kate. I think the birth of this baby is going to be one of the biggest headline stories of 2013 and if they have a girl, it will be the first time in the History of the British Monarchy that she will be guaranteed 3rd in line to the throne.  I absolutley adore Kate and I think she will be a fantasic mum. Literally can not wait.



Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
Am I the only one that was shocked by this news? Although I think they will be great parents, let’s remember that’s she’s still legally married to Kris Humphries. I can’t quite imagine Kim pregnant but no doubt we will see it all happen on KUWTK, and, I’m not going to lie, I will be tuning in to watch every episode.









Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan.
I have been waiting to hear this news for a while now. They have been married a few years now, which is centuries for a Hollywood couple and I was dying for them to become parents. They are one of the best looking couples around, so there is no doubt that this baby will be super cute.








Rochelle and Marvin Humes.
Well they didn’t waste much time did they! They got married in July and announced the pregnancy in November, so it would appear that they got straight to it. I’m not really surprised by the news of this pregnancy though as for months leading up to the wedding they both did numerous interviews stating they wanted a huge family so they have no time to waste!

Other stars that are rumoured to be pregnant but have yet to confirm are Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston, but I find it hard to believe the latter.

So which baby do you think will create the most headlines?

Thanks for reading, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment