Thursday, January 3, 2013

Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed – Deep Pore Detox Mask. Reviewed

So I was browsing online for soap and glory skin products as I’ve heard a lot of great things about them, and I came across this product. I’m always looking for new skin products as unfortunately I suffer with oily, blackhead prone skin, so when I saw the name of this product I thought ‘Perfect, just what I’m looking for’. I also really liked the sound of the ‘Hot pore clear technology’.

It's £11 for 100ml, which seems dear, but you only use it twice a week and you don’t have to apply too much, so it actually lasts quite a long time. Inside the box you get a free mini pink sponge which helps a lot with applying evenly and it makes the taking off process a lot easier as you’re not having to splash water everywhere.





So, you apply the mask all around your face, and rub in circular motions. Once you start to rub the mask in, you will feel a heating sensation, (which is a bizarre feeling at first) and the mask will start to turn a bluey colour. Leave the mask on for 5 minutes and then rinse off with the help of the handy sponge. I found that once you wash the mask off, it leaves your skin feeling quite chalky, so really give it a good rinse until your skin is left feeling soft.



After a few weeks of using this mask, I have really noticed a difference in my skin. It’s much less oily and looks a lot brighter. I still have blackhead prone skin, but it has improved a lot. This is a product that you have to stick with, you won’t see instant results, but if you keep with it, it will definitely leave your skin looking much better.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with blackhead prone skin; however, if you have sensitive skin, the Hot Pore Technology might not be for you.

Have any of you used this mask before? Or any other heating masks? Let me know what you think, and thanks for reading.



xo

1 comment:

  1. I love soap and glory but I haven't tried this yet might give it a go. Great review. I like the little sponge that comes with it.

    I use peel off masks I find they work really well for tightening pores

    Faith x

    ReplyDelete